The Eagles line up for a snap. A blitz immediately comes to the left side, and Bradford throws the ball away. A defender comes streaking away with the ball, and no one catches him… That’s what we saw a lot of last year.
Last year we saw the Eagles drop to 7-9, despite a win over the powerful Patriots. Agholor was disappointing, but would do better with Carson Wentz or Chase Daniel. Bradford averaged 2.8 rushing yards per game, and coughed up the ball 4 times. Kiko Alonso, E.J. Biggers, Riley Cooper, Byron Maxwell, DeMarco Murray, DeMeco Ryans and Mark Sanchez have all left the nest. The Eagles went from 5 QBs (Tebow, Bradford, Barkley, Sanchez, and G.J. Kinne) to 4 (Wentz, Bethel-Thompson, Bradford, and Daniel).
In my opinion, next year, our best Eagles will be:
- Offensive MVP: TE Zach Ertz
- Defensive MVP: DT Fletcher Cox
- Most Passing Yards: QB Chase Daniel (2,865 yards, 23 Touchdowns, 6 Picks)
- Most Rushing Yards: RB Ryan Mathews (1,013 yards, 7 Touchdowns, 1 fumble)
- Most Receiving Yards: TE Zach Ertz (1,109 yards, 13 Touchdowns)
- Most Sacks: DT Fletcher Cox (123 Tackles, 12.0 Sacks)
- Most Interceptions: CB Nolan Carroll (8 Picks, 17 Passes defended)
Lets hope the Eagles do well!